The Queenslander offers a variety of modern individually furnished self-contained Self-catering units from studio through to one and two bedroom apartments, each with its own balcony or patio. The Queenslander and its facilities are ideally suited to families, couples and individual travelers.
Queenslander Port Douglas Rates
- Rates shown are in Australian Dollars
- Rates and Seasons may vary without notice
- Low Season: 01 Nov to 31 May
- High Season: 01 June to 31 Oct
- Minimum Stay: Low Season 2 nights, High Season 4 nights. High season minimum stay may change at certain times.
- Maximum 4 adults in all 2 bedroom apartments.
Please feel free to call us on (07) 4099 5199 or email us directly so that we may assist with availability and your booking. We are more than happy to help.
Terms and Conditions
- We require the payment of an amount equivalent to one nights tariff to confirm a booking. Payment can be made by credit card (Visa and Mastercard only) , cheque or money order. The balance of rental is payable on arrival before occupancy commences. Cancellation policy applies – see below.
- The apartments are available from 2 pm on the day of your arrival and are to be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure. Early check in is subject to availability of apartment.
- There is no refund for early departures.
- Only the number of guests paid for and showing on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- All bed and bathroom linen is provided; mid-stay linen changes in apartments apply for bookings with a duration of 8 or more nights.
- Should the apartment not be left in a reasonable clean and tidy state on departure, any cleaning costs above and beyond the normal will be charged to guests.
- The Port Douglas Queenslander is a NO SMOKING property.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by email fax or letter.
- If a booking is cancelled or modified up to 28 days prior to the date of arrival, no administration fee will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled or modified between 28 and 14 days prior to arrival an amount equivalent to one nights tariff will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled or modified up to 14 days prior to the date of arrival there will be no refund and the full amount of the reservation will be charged. This also applies to a no show.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.